The Beiter Plunger is produced out of precision machined parts (the Beiter company supplies the watch-, precision-mechanic- and medical industry and is used to work only with the finest materials). The notching scale cylinder allows an exact and reproducible spring tension time after time.
The thread cylinder is made out of high-grade refined steel, the springs out of stainless harmonic steel, the notching scale cylinder and the slotted nut out of anodised aluminum. The material used for the Plunger Pin offers excellent glide- and wear-behaviour by using aluminum-, aluminum-carbon- or carbon-arrows.
- Highly adjustable design.
- Various lengths available to suit your rest.
- Includes a selection of springs for tension selection.
- Micro-click adjustment for precision fine tuning.
- Selection of tools and accessories included. Please note: screwdriver is no longer included.
- Range of attractive colour options available to suit your style.
Codes 101159-1012, 1060, 1072 & 1120 are usually turnkey else come to order. Please contact us for availability or ordering
Address : 61, Stournari str. Athens 104 32
Tel. 0030 210 5225 007 - 0030 210 5234 425
The freight, for all the deliveries to the Greek area is 6,00 euros